|Leader||King Zen II|
The Royal Dominion of Candensia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by King Zen II with an even hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 6.965 billion Candensians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alriora. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 82.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Candensian economy, worth a remarkable 1,275 trillion Andens a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 183,121 Andens, with the richest citizens earning 6.7 times as much as the poorest.
Captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, sex changes are routinely performed at Candensia's hospitals, and grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Candensia's national animal is the Silverwing Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Candensia endorsed The Dictatorship of Bawnnmore.
- : Candensia was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Bawnnmore.
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Candensia was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Riktur.
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".
Endorsements Received: 29 » Evve Terre, Antekuna, What The Heckoslovakia, Schwypia, Comaraka, Loziura, Khosrau, Klusis, The Atomic Schism, South Hyrijahzol, Evacasia, Nonadia, Doge Land, Upper Nowhere, Masaniay, Exbrenia, Conglagateia, Basaran, South Easthern, Cenagrad, Kynthes, Artaecus, Transnister, The Order Of The Fallen, Rumanian States, Athejia, Luwuia, Riktur, and Bawnnmore.