|Leader||Compagne Nadia Verte|
The Free Land of Calrad is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Compagne Nadia Verte with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, state-planned economy, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 4.513 billion Calradians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pravend. The average income tax rate is 95.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Calradian economy, worth 764 trillion Ducats a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 169,469 Ducats, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside, signs of extraterrestrial life are just foreign astronauts evading Calradian justice, the long arm of the law possesses a rather slow hand, and religious education is a new government priority. Crime is totally unknown. Calrad's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Calrad was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Calrad was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements and the Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Calrad was endorsed by The United States of Strigberg.
- : Calrad was endorsed by The Queendom of Dolorado.
- : Calrad was endorsed by The Republic of United Kolane.
- : Calrad was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Calrad was endorsed by The Empire of Arnefol.
- : Following new legislation in Calrad, religious education is a new government priority.
- : Following new legislation in Calrad, the long arm of the law possesses a rather slow hand.
- : Following new legislation in Calrad, signs of extraterrestrial life are just foreign astronauts evading Calradian justice.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Wysrod, Tholosis, Evertopia, Solarampa, Vivolkha, Dustwind, Creeptopia, Ferte, Yakkandiania, Blogotopia, Namakan, Palman, Kachikawawa, Zeganas, Gewisse, Chip Skylark, Prairiesora, The Parandeam, Anollasia, Novegia, Katitania, Solsevara, Better Indonesia, Seantonia, Tzo, Iontan, Liberdon, Zeklandia, Colonel Terrosit, Mastodonia, Vill Send, Maalemzya, Seranis, Grungerock, Maconshinbernititte, Holma, Selu-Ahare, Krystalveil, Medetas, Killettland, Tausend Seen, Mauryana, Ilfarasia, Venmere, Grimmywelsh, Dovant, The Wires Empire, Testa, Free Land of Rebellium, Faradova, and 35 others.Violent Trees, Cathamye, Xanthorrhoea, Herfenzir, Gosheon, Empire Of Shield, Geleshwaz, Coreras, Macrasetia, Coldian, Luzfria, The Galactic American Imperium, The Democratic State Of Josora, Reformed Imperis, Breosia, United States of Island land, Kaprein, New Aierlund, Geonomia, Nami Bays, Hashari Darussalam, Savveria, Houbur, Greater Theowherveld, Markanite, Alski, Rog Mily, Jaegerpondonia, Bavhia, Caribbia, Haxtonovich, Arnefol, United Kolane, Dolorado, and Strigberg.