The Federal Republic of Californiaz is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 328 million Californians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Welfare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sacramento. The average income tax rate is 35.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Californiazian economy, worth 14.1 trillion California Dollars a year, is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 43,099 California Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's ambassadors often conduct their business in jail cells, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags, marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams, and the army's use of chemical weapons leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Crime is totally unknown. Californiaz's national animal is the Grizzly Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Californiaz was endorsed by The Free Land of Durgron.
- : Californiaz was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Xandarnia.
- : Californiaz was endorsed by The Kianese Empire of McMasterdonia.
- : Californiaz was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Tsardom of Leonlandia.
- : Californiaz was endorsed by The Republic of The Pantheons.
- : Following new legislation in Californiaz, the army's use of chemical weapons leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
- : Following new legislation in Californiaz, marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams.
- : Following new legislation in Californiaz, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags.
- : Following new legislation in Californiaz, the nation's ambassadors often conduct their business in jail cells.
- : Following new legislation in Californiaz, workers of "fairweather faith" claim six months of paid leave for holy days per year.
Endorsements Received: 139 » Alunya, El Fiji Grande, Territorio di Nessuno, Hesterin, Notyoutopia, Kwaj, Shibutani, The Rhein States, Corfad, Gladio II, Sinelona, Shin-Hachioji, Yaorozu, Mzeusia, PlanetPunk, Ozstan, Omnistria, Bearical, Kasazzastan, Great Bights Mum, The Black Cathedral, Sundred, Justanistan, Uganda Knuckles UK, Shadowrik, Maovale, Sunto, Dar es Saalam, North Bratislava, Koda-Land, Papika, Dreadton, Ainsworth, Sil Dorsett, Selfgradatude, Steraz, New Pruessen, Federation Terra Australis, Suicidistan, Maott, Malta Comino Gozo, Ninjak30, United North American, Agrauron, Lunallian, Bayern-Straubing, THX1138, Cloydicia, The United States of Romania, Q w e r t y, and 89 others.New Bremerton, Pallaith, The Iron Lions, Napnomadia, Votak Matim, Spartoptia, Outer Egorniand, Frances Francis the First of France, Black Templares, Guer Aike, Buckerino, Amauri, Holy Oranz, Wilkshire, General COE, 1 very fast endotarter, Vincone Cae, United Draconia, Joodey, New Ducklands, Ara Antrizuls, Pasargad, Wineclaw, Unsophisticate, Niradans, SchoolHouse Rock, Ofemerica, Egalico, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Siwale, Solmetria, Tappan Hills, Torakuen, SillyString, Ostrolia, Sakaryata, Warsaw-Halicz, National Goats, Atomic Industry Islands, IsiMUd, Jasminlandia, Newpromisedland, Wohlstantia, Divine Eulogy, Blackphir, Sheldanada, Axstahl, Death By Astonishment, Blackwood Coast, Ethnon, Guslantis, Sanjurika, Zemnaya Svoboda, Saturns Edge, Kirostan, Novare Res, The Notorious Mad Jack, Ibiscaton, Racoda, Fortnite Eco, Norostilors, North Yeetland, Misuvelia, Haor Chall, Plangainer, VarDrade, Noiah, Peldorn, Acrabinnia, Steampunk Ariel, Trillius, Lower Nubia, Aweland, Ka Ching, Bothia, Calamazo, BrightFutures, Vikingiarchy, Marijuana Haven, Fengate, Kontara, Republic of Turbin, Norvayopia, Aerilia, The Pantheons, Tsardom of Leonlandia, McMasterdonia, Xandarnia, and Durgron.