The State of Caezar is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Leader with an iron fist, and remarkable for its digital currency, public floggings, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 10.351 billion Caezarians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Caezarian economy, worth a remarkable 4,504 trillion Currencies a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 435,141 Currencies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Factories are regularly demolished to make way for low-cost housing areas, giant beards and handlebar moustaches are increasingly popular, the Twelve Steps To Logging Off is the most popular mobile download, and secret police deal with secret crimes. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Caezar's national animal is the animal, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Caezar's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Caezar's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Caezar was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Caezar ceased to exist in The League of Conservative Nations.
- : Caezar was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Caezar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Caezar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Free Joy State".
- : Caezar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protected Working Leave".
- : Following new legislation in Caezar, secret police deal with secret crimes.
- : Following new legislation in Caezar, the Twelve Steps To Logging Off is the most popular mobile download.