The Democratic Republic of Caeverton is a gargantuan, safe nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful population of 12.303 billion Caevertonians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Port Grey. The average income tax rate is 86.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Caevertonian economy, worth a remarkable 2,484 trillion dollars a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 201,953 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
It's believed that women's brains will overheat if they think for themselves, each infantry rifle comes pre-loaded with a single white carnation in the barrel, government theft from poor artists to give to rich allies has been dubbed the "reverse Robin Hood" policy, and political cartoonists are known for their distinctive odour. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Caeverton's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Caeverton was endorsed by The Republic of Opifex Concilium.
- : Caeverton was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : Caeverton was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Eae.
- : Caeverton was endorsed by The Trans Rights of Eggraria.
- : Caeverton was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Caeverton was endorsed by The Eternal Dynasty of Comfed.
- : Following new legislation in Caeverton, political cartoonists are known for their distinctive odour.
- : Following new legislation in Caeverton, government theft from poor artists to give to rich allies has been dubbed the "reverse Robin Hood" policy.
- : Following new legislation in Caeverton, each infantry rifle comes pre-loaded with a single white carnation in the barrel.
- : Following new legislation in Caeverton, it's believed that women's brains will overheat if they think for themselves.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Amerion, Marinho Islands, Tepertopia, Corgitopiaa, Bawkie, Holota, Bleakfoot, Nowa Europa, Land Without Shrimp, Treir, Volaworand, Wehraboos, Rebel-topia, Beepee, PenguinPies, Farengeto, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Sandaoguo, Proctethia, Holy Free, NIGHTRAY, Westenhald, Sedunn, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaleidescooptopia, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Danily, New Sanet, Anatasha, Drystar, West Pastafaria, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Saciu, Yaravia, Tsunamy, Kringalia, Laamiva, Drew Durrnil, The naked people, Darakin, Hanguk-Nippon, Aidenfieeld, Arvan Irawer, Gonrati, Immund, Cereskia 2, and 28 others.Arscanesia, The Haughtherlands, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Drvonia, Eleuthelrium, Sou Avida, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, A Place Somewhere, Donat Invadia, Zataras, Ostavaria, Flumenvallis, Esterwood, Oppalli, Leimarite Empire, Great Lothian, Froshar, Chernaya Zvezda, New Plant, The republic of Konsa, Sul Rotice, TescoPepsi, Tyrantistica, Comfed, Eae, and Shadeth.