The Republic of Bzux is a colossal, genial nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 9.569 billion Bzuxians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bzux City. The average income tax rate is 76.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Bzuxian economy, worth 856 trillion Ounces a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Average income is 89,536 Ounces, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet, cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy, and ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bzux's national animal is the Cat, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bzux was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Bzux was endorsed by The Holy Capitalist Haven of La xinga.
- : Bzux was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Bzux was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Bzux was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Mays Austrian Nation.
- : Bzux was endorsed by The Ancient Uberstani Republic of Ridann.
- : Bzux was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Bzux voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Christian Democrats".
- : Bzux voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Criminal Protocol".
- : Following new legislation in Bzux, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Todd McCloud, Wiranath, Republic of Berzerkistan, Asendavia, Pakitsk, A Slanted Black Stripe, VW53Aland, East Malaysia, Roliganistan, Dark Edgyness, Marrabuk, Lyontisia, Ripsylvania, Brotherland, H-Zhena, Goodnamesarerare, Zukchiva, Evrigenis, Libertanny, Stellar Colonies, Tretrid, Waldenes, Harro Waarudho, Rainbow Vests, Slonful, Axdel, The Eternal Land of Jong, Dragons Blood, Schrebia, Federated States of Zootron, Ayaupia, Kagorg Bra Corna, Socialist Holy American Empire, Coruh, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, Barfleur, Greater New Cassandra, Raunch, Servants of Gizmo, Technocratic Tagalog, Modra, Rohanland, Filipopol, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Chriona, Survivoristan, Ridann, and 3 others.Mays Austrian Nation, Refuge Isle, and La xinga.