The Empire of BRVTOPIA is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, pith helmet sales, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 606 million Brvtopians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Citatem Aquilae. The average income tax rate is 41.6%.
The powerhouse BRVTOPIAian economy, worth 68.7 trillion Denarii a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 113,313 Denarii, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
Euthanasia is illegal, both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade, new arrivals are asked the location of the Minister of the Interior's birthmark, and sociologists can charge whatever fee they like as the nation tries to find itself. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. BRVTOPIA's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : BRVTOPIA was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Thedairos.
- : BRVTOPIA was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : BRVTOPIA was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : BRVTOPIA was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : BRVTOPIA was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in BRVTOPIA, sociologists can charge whatever fee they like as the nation tries to find itself.
- : Following new legislation in BRVTOPIA, new arrivals are asked the location of the Minister of the Interior's birthmark.
- : Following new legislation in BRVTOPIA, both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade.
- : BRVTOPIA was endorsed by The Community of Pianaville.
- : BRVTOPIA was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector and Highest Disposable Incomes.
Endorsements Received: 49 » Kuriko, Tol Elenna, The Soylent Green Party, Oyste, Wysrod, Ignis Cinere, Vivolkha, Krystalveil, Valentian Elysium, Zeganas, Liberdon, Kebecois, Neojinkotsu, New Fania, Randopian, The Rocky, Discotheque, Recon Island, Zinzdan, The Republic of Osea, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Isentran, Northern Nivaria, Kyrizstanislav, Free Land of Malopolska, Jesehannu, Histerrion, Xemja, Evertopia, Ehrgeizig, United Kingdom of Selesnia, The Pizza, Leprechaun Gold, Dustwind, Pardul, Anisopterra, Airday, Republic of Karskarovyt, Caldorado, Nilveroe, Yuwa, Terra Royaume, Armatha, Waitiki, Point Comfort Colony, Ali Faridi, Pianaville, and Bortheria.