The Kingdom of Brunier is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, ban on automobiles, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, devout population of 3.398 billion Brunierians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brunier. The average income tax rate is 79.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Brunierian economy, worth 389 trillion bruners a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 114,583 bruners, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The arms industry is strictly regulated, kids looking for shark teeth have become ancient history, daily newspapers are permitted to run only pro-government stories, and rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Brunier's national animal is the Stork, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Brunz.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Brunier was endorsed by The Cayon Democratic Republic of Altnavia.
- : Brunier was endorsed by The Dominion of MaPetiteFille.
- : Brunier was endorsed by The Republic of TescoPepsi.
- : Brunier was endorsed by The Local Councilcratic Republic of Evinea.
- : Brunier was endorsed by The Democratic Minion's Republic of The Haughtherlands.
- : Brunier voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Against Inflationary Practices".
- : Brunier voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Identity Theft"".
- : Brunier endorsed The Holy Empire of South Pacifican Kilendjj.
- : Brunier endorsed The Panda of Pencil Sharpeners 2.
- : Brunier endorsed The Republic of Curlyhoward.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Corgitopiaa, Holota, Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Tepertopia, Holy Free, Aidenfieeld, PenguinPies, Ever Testing, Bleakfoot, Chernaya Zvezda, Volaworand, Esterwood, Arscanesia, Bawkie, Achemar, Wehraboos, Ebonhand, Land Without Shrimp, Kringalia, Goom Bay, Martiland, Farengeto, Brazilian impero2, Froshar, South Pernambuco, Leimarite Empire, Nowa Europa, Blondiesland, Ostavaria, Rolind, Saint Roberts, The republic of Konsa, Great Lothian, Amerion, Rebel-topia, Tyrantistica, Tupolov, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Eae, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, Driodal, Dupanda, Taigama, Rhetiaa, Petea, Eggraria, Curlyhoward, and 12 others.Pencil Sharpeners 2, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Kremony, Willing Mind, Sureiya, Nouvel Empire, Winlah, The Haughtherlands, Evinea, TescoPepsi, MaPetiteFille, and Altnavia.