The Republic of Brazilian Enclave is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, ubiquitous missile silos, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 741 million Brazilian Enclaveans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brasília. The average income tax rate is 51.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Brazilian Enclavean economy, worth 35.9 trillion Reais a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 48,476 Reais, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
No one is quite sure what many government officials look like, home renovation shows are increasingly popular, the government has adopted a more thrifty attitude to administrating the country's needs, and running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Brazilian Enclave's national animal is the Jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Brazilian Enclave was endorsed by The Cayon Democratic Republic of Altnavia.
- : Brazilian Enclave was endorsed by The Dominion of MaPetiteFille.
- : Brazilian Enclave was endorsed by The Wood pigeon realm of TescoPepsi.
- : Brazilian Enclave was endorsed by The Rijykiroug Republik of Uvalor.
- : Brazilian Enclave was endorsed by The Local Councilcratic Republic of Evinea.
- : Brazilian Enclave was endorsed by The 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 of Lile Ulie Islands.
- : Brazilian Enclave was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Dakalian.
- : Brazilian Enclave was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Sapoe.
- : Brazilian Enclave was endorsed by The Democratic Minion's Republic of The Haughtherlands.
- : Brazilian Enclave was endorsed by The Emirate of Al Madhaa.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Aidenfieeld, Corgitopiaa, Holota, Blondiesland, Ever Testing, Brazilian impero2, Wehraboos, Amerion, New American Dictatorship, Karimata, Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, North Pernambuco, Holy Free, Tepertopia, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Chernaya Zvezda, A Place Somewhere, Bleakfoot, South Pernambuco, Treir, Eleuthelrium, Arscanesia, Tsunamy, Esterwood, Goom Bay, Volaworand, Kremony, Kringalia, Shintoese, Farengeto, PenguinPies, Ebonhand, Froshar, Leimarite Empire, Nowa Europa, Blancemon, Bonobiana, The republic of Konsa, Great Lothian, Rebel-topia, Tyrantistica, Blipp, ARIAPOLIS01, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Pulmmeria, Eae, Shadeth, and 27 others.Antwerpen1, Latonha, Driodal, Dupanda, Taigama, Rhetiaa, Petea, Drystar, Eggraria, Pencil Sharpeners 2, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Willing Mind, Sureiya, Curlyhoward, Nouvel Empire, Winlah, Gennaretia, Al Madhaa, The Haughtherlands, Sapoe, Dakalian, Lile Ulie Islands, Evinea, Uvalor, TescoPepsi, MaPetiteFille, and Altnavia.