|Leader||Zippy von Kwakkenberg|
The Republic of Bondgalm is a huge, genial nation, ruled by Zippy von Kwakkenberg with an even hand, and notable for its digital currency, rampant corporate plagiarism, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 996 million Bondgalmians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hamme City. The average income tax rate is 70.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Bondgalmian economy, worth 98.9 trillion bierbonnekes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 99,336 bierbonnekes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The traditional Violetist dish of stuffed sheep's head is served with an intense look of shock upon its face, 'Totally Not Partisan News' is a line item on the government budget, the skeletons of lost tourists litter the ground of the Great Bondgalmian Desert, and phone taps are frequently carried out by the police. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bondgalm's national animal is the Giraf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bondgalm was endorsed by The Union of Northern African Sahara.
- : Bondgalm was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Prairiesora.
- : Bondgalm was endorsed by The Anarchy of Blogotopia.
- : Bondgalm was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Herfenzir.
- : Bondgalm endorsed The Union of Northern African Sahara.
- : Bondgalm endorsed The Anarchy of Blogotopia.
- : Bondgalm endorsed The Royal Kingdom of New Gilboa.
- : Following new legislation in Bondgalm, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police.
- : Following new legislation in Bondgalm, the skeletons of lost tourists litter the ground of the Great Bondgalmian Desert.
- : Following new legislation in Bondgalm, 'Totally Not Partisan News' is a line item on the government budget.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Boroii, Clan Lynx Remnants, Asukana WA, Alski, Evertopia, Solsevara, Durius, Macrasetia, The Soylent Green Party, Malevos, Hashari Darussalam, Tzo, Second Peenadian, Vayshnoriya Islands, Clialaad, Free Land of Rebellium, Rotzka, Namakan, United Kolance, Markanite, Grimmywelsh, Cathamye, Samonaemia, Faradova, Ilfarasia, Mastodonia, Aurum Port, Vivolkha, Malayn, Greater Theowherveld, Old Atlantica, Vragar, Dustwind, Inhwan, Colonel Terrosit, The Snake Brotherhood, Zeganas, Seranis, Slaytania, Aquachromia, Palman, Jaegerpondonia, Krystalveil, Syedians, The Unidet Of Life, Kaprein, City of Saint Nicolas, Better Indonesia, Liberdon, Reformed Imperis, and 6 others.Striagro Uspil, Grungerock, Herfenzir, Blogotopia, Prairiesora, and Northern African Sahara.