The Republic of Bohr Einstein is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 293 million Bohr Einsteinians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Riemann. The average income tax rate is 24.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Bohr Einsteinian economy, worth 27.6 trillion newtons a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is 94,217 newtons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Government adverts say that twelve lashes a day keeps divine wrath at bay, bike rage is all the rage, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies, and Bohr Einsteinian tourists are encouraged to hand out spare condoms to locals while on vacation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Bohr Einstein's national animal is the darwin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bohr Einstein was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Peolt.
- : Bohr Einstein was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in Bohr Einstein, Bohr Einsteinian tourists are encouraged to hand out spare condoms to locals while on vacation.
- : Following new legislation in Bohr Einstein, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies.
- : Bohr Einstein endorsed The Confederacy of Yummy Blubber.
- : Bohr Einstein was endorsed by The Confederacy of Yummy Blubber.
- : Following new legislation in Bohr Einstein, bike rage is all the rage.
- : Following new legislation in Bohr Einstein, government adverts say that twelve lashes a day keeps divine wrath at bay.
- : Following new legislation in Bohr Einstein, it is considered unpatriotic to learn a foreign language.
- : Following new legislation in Bohr Einstein, passwords to nuclear codes must now contain upper and lower case characters.
Endorsements Received: 175 » Alunya, Sundred, Papika, Newpromisedland, Abiswashyo-bhumi, El Fiji Grande, Arimbia, Angwayster, Sinelona, Kulgatha, AltanUrag, Notyoutopia, Pallaith, Territorio di Nessuno, Shibutani, SchoolHouse Rock, Acrabinnia, Anna Airters, Analomink, Shin-Hachioji, The Rhein States, Alexopotamia, Yaorozu, -United Earth-, Great Bights Mum, Longsword01, Agharya, Uganda Knuckles UK, Aweland, Holy Oranz, Vlanatia, Mount Timbers, Atheenos, Koda-Land, Napnomadia, Novare Res, Bayern-Straubing, The Notorious Mad Jack, Omnistria, Guslantis, Antiyard, Steraz, Alice Gardens, Ibiscaton, Racoda, Korolk, ATempire, United Draconia, Kwaj, Sil Dorsett, and 125 others.Frances Francis the First of France, IsiMUd, Tappan Hills, Amauri, Fortnite Eco, VarDrade, Shadowrik, Ara Antrizuls, New Bremerton, Saturns Edge, Black Templares, Agrauron, Dar es Saalam, Dreadton, North Bratislava, Buckerino, Kirostan, PlanetPunk, Aeolist, Arzenoa, Amerian States, Kasazzastan, Guer Aike, Aroa, Q w e r t y, Corfad, Sunto, Egalico, Maott, Ucatski, The United States of Romania, Gladio II, The Iron Lions, Norostilors, Spunkland, Orven, Sheldanada, Zemnaya Svoboda, Wilkshire, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Altivia, Malta Comino Gozo, Misuvelia, Niradans, THX1138, Sea Ghost, Siwale, Ausnakulia, Sacrento, Ninjak30, Plangainer, Amicities, Peldorn, SillyString, Wineclaw, Abunenin, Noiah, Elder Realms, Warsaw-Halicz, Jasminlandia, Sakaryata, Swaz Islands, Steampunk Ariel, Solmetria, Federation Terra Australis, Partax, Lunallian, Trillius, The Stratosphere Islands, Marijuana Haven, New Pruessen, Spartoptia, Selfgradatude, Pasargad, Lower Nubia, Ka Ching, Joodey, Vikingiarchy, Arquan, Torakuen, Kontara, Ethnon, Haor Chall, Lost Staria, Western Vapia, Norvayopia, The Pantheons, Xandarnia, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Durgron, Unimaginable Doom, Frostopia, Astronomical, Far Easter Republic, General COE, Malphe, Praeceps, Victoriaans Nederlands, Ejhsa, National Goats, A Classless Society, Valhalla123, Liberum Mundi, Funkadelia, El Rojo Octubre, Senkaiboashi, Rkainjel, Seidr Wyrd, Wohlstantia, Osiris-Rex, Apetopia, Lomjia, Huks Gares, Moisus, Snoodum, Aratani, Wortowland, New Caeitanordia, East Spopovichka, Thiammyalllaland, Nakayo, Medra Community and Independent Society, Babacar, 1 very fast endotarter, and Yummy Blubber.