|Faith||Church of Blekinge|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Blechingia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Emily II with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and aversion to nipples. The compassionate, devout population of 2.557 billion Blechingians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Malmö. The average income tax rate is 65.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Blechingian economy, worth 188 trillion Goutai Dollars a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 73,858 Goutai Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians stage photo ops featuring barely functional fighter jets, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have, the 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite, and wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Blechingia's national animal is the Grey Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Church of Blekinge.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Blechingia published "Christine Grahan" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Blechingia endorsed The Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Blechingia was endorsed by The Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Blechingia lost the endorsement of The Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Following new legislation in Blechingia, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms.
- : Following new legislation in Blechingia, the 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite.
- : Blechingia was endorsed by The Grand Principality of Novgorod-Pskov.
- : Blechingia endorsed The Grand Principality of Novgorod-Pskov.
- : Blechingia published "Blechingia Diplomatic Missions" (Factbook: International).
- : Blechingia published "Matthew Anderson" (Meta: Gameplay).
Endorsements Received: 87 » Republic of Satherland, The Seven Provinces, Pazano, Slavonia and Srijem, Troltovia, Northern German Federation, Thracia Republic, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The New Nordic Union, Irminsulia, Regnum Italiae, Yahlia, St Scarlett, Saint Domingo, Greate San Marino, Dark Matter, The Champions League, Kaspinia, Ahma, An Clar, Wombelland, Imperium Anglorum, Outer Sparta, Thracia and Crimea, Kenmoria WA Mission, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Feria-Alkaline, GanymedEuropa, Pilipinas and Malaya, Bahnhofstrasse, Apabeossie, Mantcor, Nardin, Slavorussia, Supcotia, South St Maarten, The Greater Eastern Republic, Novabritannia, Leranditale, Viciebskaja, The Kingdom of Denmark, Pydrus, Soviet Taoistan, Super Happy Land, Germany Third Reich, Corthaen, British Norklon, Rouvenor, Gingera, Galway-Dublin, and 37 others.Elisabethshagen, Alsted, Ostermarch, Ansington, Wessex and Cornwall, Stromia, Nuweland, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Free Furentenia, United States of Terran, Andyvania, WaffleEmpire, Mallesia, Navence, Neuchateau, Betasia, Nevelja, Monte Naranja, Eesenland, Walfo, Dauershire, The Wretched of this Earth, Einswenn, Shagolaa, North of Americas, The Mongol Plain, Greater Albaina, Lord Sapre, Saiwania, Novum Hesperia, Enway, The Fair Republic, Brakanistan, Elitestland, Sienkahn, and Jim the Baptist.