The Alpha Chad Nation of Big Boys Ville is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Alpha Chad with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, ban on automobiles, and frequent executions. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.951 billion Chads enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chadland. The average income tax rate is 53.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Big Boys Villean economy, worth 190 trillion PPS a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 97,766 PPS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
A new "thought police" branch is being developed, forty-year-old men are asked for their ID before watching the latest pony cartoon movies, the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents, and the end of autumn is celebrated with a bonfire of designer bags. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Big Boys Ville's national animal is the Sea Monster, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Chadism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Big Boys Ville voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protections During Territorial Transitions".
- : Big Boys Ville was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Big Boys Ville voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Voice of ARB".
- : Big Boys Ville voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Elysium Station II".
- : Big Boys Ville voted against the World Assembly Resolution "The Commission on Sentient and sapient rights".
- : Big Boys Ville voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sexual Predator Registry Act".
- : Big Boys Ville voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Northern Borland".
- : Big Boys Ville voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom of the Press"".
- : Following new legislation in Big Boys Ville, the end of autumn is celebrated with a bonfire of designer bags.
- : Big Boys Ville was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Bezar.
Endorsements Received: 39 » WonGya, Peelia, North South North West Kansas, Rathoria, Monsone, Things Are Going Poorly, Bearded Dragones, Caffeine Addicts, Saulterlan, Roxium, Greater Anjulas, Free Bolivington, WhoWhoWhoWho, Iva Kree, Panselo, Tokists, Great Clucky, Teslda, United Noble and Princely Yugo-Alba, Aerlanica, Marionsburgh, Recycling Bins, Wish For Love And Peace, Kop Wert, Jhevantu, New Luciannova, Malavida, Saika Red, Jacquin, The Olivavan Union, Reefinstien, Uldar Union, Harvestmoon, NewOldLand, Gerrrm any, Brudishi, Cananirevins, Ivavorska, and Bezar.