The Constitutional Monarchy of Behniastan is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Alexander with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, parental licensing program, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 1.989 billion Behniastanis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sakobe. The average income tax rate is 79.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Behniastanian economy, worth 196 trillion Roenars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 98,598 Roenars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Matryoshka dolls resembling nested Death Stars are commonly sold, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments, the Behniastanian Intelligence Agency has put 'Project Quantum Refrigerator' on hold indefinitely, and the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Behniastan's national animal is the Griffin, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Secular.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Behniastan was endorsed by The Free Land of Xarrel.
- : Behniastan was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Vjeresland.
- : Behniastan was endorsed by The Republic of Kallidrus.
- : Behniastan was endorsed by The Federation of Belsiaria.
- : Behniastan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Behniastan lodged a message on the Thaecia Regional Message Board.
- : Behniastan endorsed The Republic of Kallidrus.
- : Following new legislation in Behniastan, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure.
- : Following new legislation in Behniastan, the Behniastanian Intelligence Agency has put 'Project Quantum Refrigerator' on hold indefinitely.
- : Following new legislation in Behniastan, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments.
Endorsements Received: 58 » The Bigtopia, Marvinville, Andusre, Terentiland, Titanne, Joshua Winter, Zermanny, The Greater Ohio Valley, Stanlaren, Teonage, Shoila, Zanaana, New Deepayantendoland, Fishergate, Rayekka, Islonia, Korsinia, Celdoria, Giant Redwoods, East Terentopia, Marie Byrd, Edan Land, Broustan, Barats Moroodna, Lemonadia, ASEAN Nations, Hydra dragon, Pioneer People, The Kottok, Hoping For The Best, Vaathinia, Ermica, Flandronia, Saint Alban Islands, Santa Lucia, Maymanatob, Saint Maia, World Trade, Ceremenagara, Medlidande, Van Demons Land Tasmania, Wolventoft, United Nams, The Traditional States, CN888, Camellias, Open-minded Alt-Right Conservatives, Quitman Mississippi, Ostrana, Smelly Pillows, and 8 others.United Cascadian Peoples, Saariset, Britle, Kalides, Belsiaria, Kallidrus, Vjeresland, and Xarrel.