|Leader||Bank of Beauprix|
The Kleptocratic Republic of Beauprix is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Bank of Beauprix with a fair hand, and renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, free-roaming dinosaurs, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 4.317 billion Beaupri live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rouveaux. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Beauprix economy, worth a remarkable 1,422 trillion Francs a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Soda Sales, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 329,419 Francs, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 3,068,871 per year while the poor average 3,175, a ratio of 966 to 1.
The controversial show 'Who Wants to be an Immigrant?' has become wildly popular, the nation's first space rocket -- sponsored by Eckie-Ecola and shaped like an enormous soda bottle -- is being developed, most governmental positions are filled by zealous nationalists, and blackface performers claim they are being deliberately ironic. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Beauprix's national animal is the Spanish Dancer, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Beauprix, blackface performers claim they are being deliberately ironic.
- : Following new legislation in Beauprix, most governmental positions are filled by zealous nationalists.
- : Following new legislation in Beauprix, the nation's first space rocket -- sponsored by Eckie-Ecola and shaped like an enormous soda bottle -- is being developed.
- : Following new legislation in Beauprix, the controversial show 'Who Wants to be an Immigrant?' has become wildly popular.
- : Beauprix endorsed Constantinopple.
- : Beauprix was endorsed by Constantinopple.
- : Following new legislation in Beauprix, suburban families are finding themselves increasingly short on food as they waste precious water on their lawns.
- : Following new legislation in Beauprix, homeless people are periodically found dead upon altars to assorted deities.
- : Following new legislation in Beauprix, bar brawls are an hourly occurrence.
- : Following new legislation in Beauprix, drivers regularly pull over for nonexistent police cars.
Endorsements Received: 127 » Slavorussia, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, Yahlia, Kaspinia, Irminsulia, Slavonia and Srijem, Pazano, Troltovia, Outer Sparta, The Seven Provinces, Bohomo, Miharr, Imperium Anglorum, Bathera, St Scarlett, Super Happy Land, Pilipinas and Malaya, Death Bat, GanymedEuropa, Brakanistan, Ostermarch, Baycanistan, Maritzal, An Clar, Thracia and Crimea, Estonesia, Regnum Italiae, Wombelland, Saiwania, Republic of Satherland, Nardin, Lieges, The Mongol Plain, Germany Third Reich, Nea Europa, Msaladofinger, Cytadela, Corthaen, Milfgaerd, Leranditale, British Alban, Monkistan, Quentenia, Aragonja, Dauershire, Eritei, New Touraine, Falvaard, Stukilo, and 77 others.Libertyca, Garya, Leszno, Goldenbourg, Dark Matter, Lovisa, HYDRA-Russian Empire, Purgatio, Amicities, Apabeossie, Alympian Kingdom, The Ivory Tower of Academia, Weltbeherrschung, Galway-Dublin, Kardjali, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Carphelia, Boldia, North of Americas, Northern German Federation, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, New Ylicia, Yoannes, Greate San Marino, Wessex and Cornwall, Soviet Krussia, Chioganah, Nedeslavia, Puerto Thelosia, Ahma, The New Nordic Union, Parliamentary Laramidia, The Champions League, Durlia, Kenmoria WA Mission, Umeria, Feria-Alkaline, Bahnhofstrasse, Vulpan, Mantcor, British Norklon, Supcotia, Pydrus, Viciebskaja, The Kingdom of Denmark, Soviet Taoistan, Nuweland, Gingera, Elisabethshagen, Alsted, Navence, Stromia, Eurasies, Novo Portugal, Mallesia, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Neuchateau, Juties, Walfo, Dalmannia, Porury, The Wretched of this Earth, Enway, The Fair Republic, Preusses, Lord Sapre, Arsenial, The Pagan Moon, Eesenland, Einswenn, Nookville, Shagolaa, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Socialist Balkans, and Jim the Baptist.