The Federal Republic of Bavhia is a huge, safe nation, ruled by President Bacelar with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 856 million Bavhians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Redentor. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 43.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Bavhian economy, worth 108 trillion reais a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 127,090 reais, with the richest citizens earning 6.4 times as much as the poorest.
Handling people's data is proving an immersive experience, ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward, President Bacelar has just been declared ruler of Bavhia in an international press conference, and counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bavhia's national animal is the Gavião-real, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bavhia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Coldian.
- : Bavhia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Bavhia, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients.
- : Bavhia changed its national leader to "President Bacelar".
- : Bavhia changed its national leader to "President Clinton".
- : Following new legislation in Bavhia, President Bacelar has just been declared ruler of Bavhia in an international press conference.
- : Following new legislation in Bavhia, ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward.
- : Following new legislation in Bavhia, handling people's data is proving an immersive experience.
- : Following new legislation in Bavhia, no one born in Bavhia can fix a leaky faucet.
- : Following new legislation in Bavhia, President Bacelar is too busy listening to praise to get any work done.
Endorsements Received: 51 » Free Land of Rebellium, Kaprein, Xanthorrhoea, Liberdon, Maconshinbernititte, Geonomia, The Galactic American Imperium, The Soylent Green Party, Grimmywelsh, Dustwind, Macrasetia, Ilfarasia, Panbenzekar, Houbur, Vivolkha, Fractethyst, Krystalveil, Pogba, Faradova, Solsevara, Federal republic of wakanda, Hashari Darussalam, Counties of Cracow, Alski, Tzo, Second Peenadian, Greater Theowherveld, Seranis, Markanite, Selu-Ahare, Caribbia, Steel Provinces of Iran, The Republic of Western Sol, Yarkutsk, Wysrod, Jaegerpondonia, Puffandria, Kyrizstanislav, Anollasia, Dovant, Reformed Imperis, Dolorado, Vayshnoriya Islands, Aurum Port, Lisokyo, Rotzka, Havesia, United Kolance, The Divine Elephant, Clialaad, and 1 other.Coldian.