The Republic of Barbados isle is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 4.257 billion Barbados isleans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Welfare, with Education, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Law & Order and Spirituality receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 24.6%.
The very strong Barbados islean economy, worth 128 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Pizza Delivery, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 30,147 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Barbados isle's national animal is the gecko, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Barbados isle's influence in True North fell from "Vassal" to "Apprentice".
- : Barbados isle's influence in True North fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- : Barbados isle's influence in True North fell from "Enforcer" to "Truckler".
- : Barbados isle was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs and the Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements and Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Barbados isle's influence in True North rose from "Zero" to "Enforcer".
- : Barbados isle relocated from Teh East Pacific to True North.
- : Barbados isle relocated from Lazarus to Teh East Pacific.
- : Barbados isle was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Barbados isle ceased to exist in Emroy.
- : Barbados isle's influence in Emroy fell from "Handshaker" to "Truckler".