|Leader||Alupp Doya Saoirse|
|Faith||Blood of Vol|
The United Communities of BadRNG is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Alupp Doya Saoirse with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 1.464 billion Badians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yanyan. The average income tax rate is 83.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient BadRNGian economy, worth 217 trillion Rupees a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 148,500 Rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tech-mad citizens think that the laser-powered bread-slicer uPhone App is the coolest thing since sliced bread, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate, people across the world seek to be healthier by eliminating carbs, and prenuptial contracts have replaced diamond rings in marriage proposals. Crime is totally unknown. BadRNG's national animal is the Turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Blood of Vol.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : BadRNG voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Scientific Cooperation".
- : Following new legislation in BadRNG, prenuptial contracts have replaced diamond rings in marriage proposals.
- : Following new legislation in BadRNG, people across the world seek to be healthier by eliminating carbs.
- : Following new legislation in BadRNG, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Following new legislation in BadRNG, tech-mad citizens think that the laser-powered bread-slicer uPhone App is the coolest thing since sliced bread.
- : BadRNG was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in BadRNG, gay couples have to travel to Brancaland to find a church that will actually let them wed.
- : Following new legislation in BadRNG, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined.
- : Following new legislation in BadRNG, films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay.
- : Following new legislation in BadRNG, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
Endorsements Received: 71 » VW53Aland, New Leganes, Preat, Romanoddle Republic, Albrook, Dragons Blood, Aivintis, East Malaysia, Fellon, Mardom, A mean old man, Layngderfleethe, Evrigenis, Empire of Dabiristan, Axdel, Exitos, Kangarawa, Auslivia, The 7th Coalition of Alba, Distro-Spartica, Stellar Colonies, Marrabuk, Canadian Technocrats, Freedomindia, Unger under over, Rikos Isles, Republic of Berzerkistan, Xogunato Tokugawa, Eagas, Lundenia, A Slanted Black Stripe, Slys Paws, Barfleur, Goodnamesarerare, Elejamie, Jankono, Enlil, Brotherland, Bogliqia, Kingdom of Hapsteld, Kaigi, Agave, Noreds Thereneuthene, Sandboxford, Nevertopia, Cacnesia, Tassirion, Republic of Restaks, The Marlands, Indamish, and 21 others.BearStackof2015, Labavaria, Merlovich, Wiranath, Chalan, Nociav, FREEHELL, Frankinstan, Yomgo, Kond Mex Ethostorgel, Isole Ionie, Modra, Land of Corporations, Sarikaya Komzin, Piggy Piggy The Piggy, Zohaib, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, New Sandsnionion, Loreintor, Chesstitans, and Ridann.