The Democratic Dictatorship of Azjhetia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Adachi Heihachiro with an even hand, and renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, public floggings, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.713 billion Azjhetians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Azulu. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 53.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Azjhetian economy, worth 307 trillion Azjhis a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 113,196 Azjhis, with the richest citizens earning 6.0 times as much as the poorest.
Customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high, the thin blue line is composed of picketing police officers demanding better pensions, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler', and a popular saying is "a chicken for every pot and an abortion clinic on every street". Crime is well under control. Azjhetia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Azjhetia renamed the office held by The Federal Republic of Capalimistia from "Power Abuse Su- i mean Poll Master" to "Poll Master" in The Reborn Foundation.
- : Azjhetia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Debtor Voting Rights"".
- : Azjhetia seized the position of The Reborn Foundation WA Delegate from The Holy Imperial Union of New Isradia.
- : Azjhetia's influence in The Reborn Foundation fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Azjhetia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Capalimistia.
- : Azjhetia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Imperium Anglorum"".
- : Azjhetia's influence in The Reborn Foundation rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Azjhetia lodged a message on the The Reborn Foundation Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Azjhetia, a popular saying is "a chicken for every pot and an abortion clinic on every street".
- : Following new legislation in Azjhetia, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.