The Federation of Auslivia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Werner Senhauser with a fair hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, prohibition of alcohol, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.247 billion Auslivians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Athyn. The average income tax rate is 94.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Auslivian economy, worth 313 trillion Livs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 139,572 Livs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Handling people's data is proving an immersive experience, the latest national park is visited by more sharks than people, the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally, and Werner Senhauser claims tax rises are the result of 'curses'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Auslivia's national animal is the Swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Auslivia, Werner Senhauser claims tax rises are the result of 'curses'.
- : Following new legislation in Auslivia, the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally.
- : Following new legislation in Auslivia, the latest national park is visited by more sharks than people.
- : Following new legislation in Auslivia, handling people's data is proving an immersive experience.
- : Following new legislation in Auslivia, films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay.
- : Auslivia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Auslivia, much of Auslivia's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- : Following new legislation in Auslivia, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies.
- : Following new legislation in Auslivia, tabloids publicly shun nurses for not calling home on the weekends.
- : Following new legislation in Auslivia, all writing must pass a censorship board before being allowed on the shelves.
Endorsements Received: 157 » Dravida India, VW53Aland, The Three States of Fortuna, Enlil, Aquyia, Pakitsk, East Malaysia, Axdel, New Leganes, Marrabuk, A mean old man, Debluu, Layngderfleethe, Asendavia, Brotherland, Aivintis, Eastern Alksearia, Hizuru, Veterans Association, Preat, Stellar Colonies, Headpat Central, Coruh, Adavan, Icelandic Imperium, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Kangarawa, Rhealaliit, Federated States of Zootron, Distro-Spartica, New Bradenia Ghost, Under Upper Antartica, Mecsherstein, Isahaak, From New World, Arkantis, Cymru Broadcasters, Albrook, Wanabe, United China Nation, Endertopias, CheeseBurrito, Bliacor, Ripsylvania, The Empire of Rijelv, Cacnesia, Edmontia, Duracell, Gallisers, Modra, and 107 others.Constervatania, Wakeopolis, Wiranath, Bai Lung, Seratiago, A Slanted Black Stripe, Davinhia, Harro Waarudho, The Solar Ottomans, BearStackof2015, Kurikia, FreedomIand, Sansangra, Canadian Technocrats, Anfair, West Swedania, Enou, The Irish-Scottish Union, Propwash, Kuseropia Repubationtopia, Tshana, Dannemarie, Kilkire, Dragons Blood, Kaigi, ReeK, North Bernia, Vessarlian, Blobbo, ArenaC, Sandboxford, Dragonia, Brethren, Republic of Restaks, Survivoristan, Seri Tai Republic, Centrical Union, Monezambique, Slonful, ReReReRepublic, Taurora, The Great Andes, Dermsie area, Roliganistan, Talitoa, Thurland, Pledonia, Empire of Dabiristan, The Soviet Texas Union, Zang0, Kanonenpanzer und Flugzeuge, GoldenWolves, Verconia, West Elyria, Lilisk, Iodinia, Chalan, Arcadiam, Durne, People Republic Of Armatoska, Romanoddle Republic, Lurolona, East Deslang, Maredita, Dorles, Adolanta, Holy Alasia Orozen, Order of the Saint Dumas, Land of Corporations, Mardom, Lingu, Noeteameal, Chiveland, Karatol-Advenra, Dreamersistan, Norna Chitya, Agave, Evrigenis, Blobon, Pekweng, BadRNG, The 7th Coalition of Alba, Rikos Isles, Bogliqia, Nevertopia, Vaskeden, Tassirion, Hosoven, Kingdom of Hapsteld, The Marlands, Indamish, United Commonwealth of American States, Labavaria, Merlovich, The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices, 3 14159265358979323846264, Nociav, FREEHELL, Frankinstan, Yomgo, Isole Ionie, Estande, Ridann, Kingdom of dragoon, New Sandsnionion, Money for ever, and Loreintor.