|Leader||John Von Hohenzollern|
The Empire of Aslicuria is a massive, safe nation, ruled by John Von Hohenzollern with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 1.446 billion Aslicurians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Venenatis. The average income tax rate is 44.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aslicurian economy, worth 207 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 143,735 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Blind dates tend to result in bruised shins, they say that Aslicurians made a dessert and called it peace, the nationalistic national anthem inspires citizens to literally spit at foreigners, and concert halls sport signs proclaiming "No Shorts, Sandals or Swastikas". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aslicuria's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Aslicurian Orthodox.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aslicuria was endorsed by The Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Following new legislation in Aslicuria, concert halls sport signs proclaiming "No Shorts, Sandals or Swastikas".
- : Following new legislation in Aslicuria, the nationalistic national anthem inspires citizens to literally spit at foreigners.
- : Following new legislation in Aslicuria, they say that Aslicurians made a dessert and called it peace.
- : Following new legislation in Aslicuria, blind dates tend to result in bruised shins.
- : Following new legislation in Aslicuria, Aslicurian Orthodox now admits men and women into its clergy.
- : Following new legislation in Aslicuria, military officers are given medals for disobeying orders.
- : Following new legislation in Aslicuria, nobody looks each other in the eye at neighborhood block parties any more.
- : Aslicuria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Aslicuria, years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Saint Domingo, Outer Sparta, Thracia Republic, Mantcor, Greate San Marino, Northlandic Republic, Chioganah, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Apabeossie, Irminsulia, Republic of Satherland, Troltovia, Viciebskaja, Slavonia and Srijem, Pazano, An Clar, The Kingdom of Denmark, St Scarlett, Ahma, Northern German Federation, Kenmoria WA Mission, Elitestland, Dark Matter, Purgatio, The New Nordic Union, Yahlia, The Champions League, Supcotia, Imperium Anglorum, Soviet Taoistan, Parliamentary Laramidia, Wessex and Cornwall, Elisabethshagen, Kaspinia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Socialist Balkans, The Seven Provinces, Slavorussia, Thracia and Crimea, GanymedEuropa, Nardin, Feria-Alkaline, British Norklon, Alsted, Wombelland, Nuweland, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Permorania, Free Furentenia, and 24 others.WaffleEmpire, Bahnhofstrasse, Stromia, Alba-Nord, Walfo, Regnum Italiae, Porury, The Mongol Plain, Preusses, Lord Sapre, Novum Hesperia, Mallesia, Arsenial, Pilipinas and Malaya, Enway, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Prussian-Union, Einswenn, Atenburgh, Gingera, Shagolaa, Sienkahn, Jim the Baptist, and Kanokla.