The Holy Green Woods of Ashrah is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Maraja Alara with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 14.883 billion Ashrahians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alabra. The average income tax rate is 99.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Ashrahian economy, worth a remarkable 2,712 trillion Seys a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 182,255 Seys, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas, clergy who start talking about politics are forced to take a holy vow of silence, the steaks are too high for ambassadors to butcher foreign relationships, and parking's carefree without parking car fees. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ashrah's national animal is the hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ashrah was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Palgo.
- : Ashrah was endorsed by The Republic of The World Wildlife Fund.
- : Ashrah was endorsed by The Sovereign Republic of East Skirsburg.
- : Following new legislation in Ashrah, parking's carefree without parking car fees.
- : Ashrah endorsed The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa.
- : Ashrah was endorsed by The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa.
- : Following new legislation in Ashrah, the steaks are too high for ambassadors to butcher foreign relationships.
- : Following new legislation in Ashrah, clergy who start talking about politics are forced to take a holy vow of silence.
- : Following new legislation in Ashrah, motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas.
- : Following new legislation in Ashrah, Maraja Alara is considering changing the Ashrahian flag to one with more glitter.
Endorsements Received: 39 » Ruinenlust, Novian Republics, Cheloboria, Ownzone, Cat-Herders United, Feladria, Canaltia, Appendia, Lura, Ransium, Turbeaux, Pen Blanityion, Anachronolandia, Atsvea, Hyon Delta, Ordand, Ironic Remarks, Hoochlandia, Effazio, Forgotten Beauty, East Stederland, Frieden-und Freudenland, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Terrabod, Blue Nagia, Garbelia, Uniania Geeth, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Uan aa Boa, Doxstern, Ordealius, Jutsa, East Skirsburg, and The World Wildlife Fund.