|Capital||The Grand Palace of Sultan's Landing|
|Animal||Great Horned Demon Dragon|
The Holy Tribal Sultanate of Ash Hel is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and frequent executions. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 767 million Demonic Orcs have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Grand Palace of Sultan's Landing. The average income tax rate is 40.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ash Hellian economy, worth 93.5 trillion Pentacles a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 121,957 Pentacles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities, constipated-looking politicians are uptight about potty mouths, citizens are arrested for naturally producing proteins, and Great Horned Demon Dragons are considered a delicacy. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Ash Hel's national animal is the Great Horned Demon Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ash Hel's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Ash Hel's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Ash Hel's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Ash Hel's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Ash Hel was refounded in Balder.
- : Ash Hel ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Ash Hel was endorsed by The Incorporated States of The Endless Eventide.
- : Ash Hel was endorsed by The People's Republic of Bhigham.
- : Ash Hel was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Singamadri.
- : Ash Hel was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Eschatosia.