The Republic of Asderst is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, avowedly heterosexual populace, and triple-decker prams. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 660 million Asderstians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Asderst City. The average income tax rate is 22.8%.
The powerhouse Asderstian economy, worth 63.7 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. Average income is 96,482 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
It is a crime to operate a combine harvester while intoxicated, the government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen, Asderst City's flashy holiday light displays can be seen from space, and jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Asderst's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Asderst was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Asderst voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Haku".
- : Following new legislation in Asderst, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Following new legislation in Asderst, Asderst City's flashy holiday light displays can be seen from space.
- : Following new legislation in Asderst, the government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen.
- : Following new legislation in Asderst, it is a crime to operate a combine harvester while intoxicated.
- : Asderst was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Sasha Banks.
- : Asderst was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Asderst, giggling elementary school newspaper reporters want to know why Leader is a silly poophead.
- : Following new legislation in Asderst, collisions between bicycles and carnival floats are on the rise.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Beblahbleblo, Yaravia, Tepertopia, Ever Testing, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Bawkie, Holota, Esterwood, Chernaya Zvezda, The Haughtherlands, Achemar, Corgitopiaa, Land Without Shrimp, Aidenfieeld, Wehraboos, PenguinPies, Ebonhand, Kringalia, Holy Free, Farengeto, Froshar, Leimarite Empire, Nowa Europa, Brazilian impero2, Prairiegrass, A Place Somewhere, Volaworand, Seythennia, Shefino, The republic of Konsa, Great Lothian, Rebel-topia, Tyrantistica, Amerion, Democratic Chanum Ter Heak, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Bistritza, Eae, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, Grablante, Blondiesland, ARIAPOLIS01, Arugan, Abarri, Malmsia, Joacistan, Hokinjuto, Themon, Driodal, and 27 others.Oranmore, Greater Septinsular, Halundon, Dupanda, Somurias, Taigama, Gennaretia, Lile Ulie Islands, Votheutan, Haaugeland, New Cacaodia, Rhetiaa, Petea, Zamkadishi, Eggraria, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Nouvel Empire, Sureiya, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Winlah, Evinea, MaPetiteFille, Khal Papax, TescoPepsi, Altnavia, MGBOH, and Sasha Banks.