The Republic of Arkadia 45 is a huge, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning parrot population. The hard-working population of 219 million Arkadia 45ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 22.6%.
The Arkadia 45ian economy, worth 8.75 trillion pesos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 39,965 pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arkadia 45's national animal is the parrot, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arkadia 45's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Arkadia 45 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : Arkadia 45's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Arkadia 45's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Arkadia 45's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Arkadia 45 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average and Largest Gambling Industry.
- : Arkadia 45 relocated from The West Pacific to Devide by Zero.
- : Arkadia 45 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Arkadia 45 altered its national flag.
- : Arkadia 45 was founded in The West Pacific.