The Republic of Arkadia 42 is a huge, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning squirrel population. The hard-working population of 241 million Arkadia 42ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 14.4%.
The Arkadia 42ian economy, worth 11.7 trillion pesos a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Soda Sales, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 48,718 pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arkadia 42's national animal is the squirrel, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arkadia 42 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Arkadia 42's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Arkadia 42 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : Arkadia 42's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Arkadia 42's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Arkadia 42's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Arkadia 42 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average and Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Arkadia 42 relocated from The Pacific to Devide by Zero.
- : Arkadia 42 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Arkadia 42 altered its national flag.