|Leader||President Jokowi Tulodo|
The State of Ariwana is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Jokowi Tulodo with an even hand, and renowned for its punitive income tax rates, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The quiet, industrious population of 1.259 billion Ariwanese are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jakartat. The average income tax rate is 71.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Ariwanese economy, worth 121 trillion Silventers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 96,732 Silventers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Political speeches always take place at sunset to a background of patriotic power ballads, public incontinence is a growing problem amongst the nation's women, the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs, and popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ariwana's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Monotheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ariwana was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Ariwana endorsed The Republic of Elder Realms.
- : Ariwana endorsed The Theocracy of GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO.
- : Following new legislation in Ariwana, popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs.
- : Following new legislation in Ariwana, the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs.
- : Following new legislation in Ariwana, public incontinence is a growing problem amongst the nation's women.
- : Following new legislation in Ariwana, political speeches always take place at sunset to a background of patriotic power ballads.
- : Following new legislation in Ariwana, glamping Ariwanese won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi.
- : Ariwana was endorsed by The Republic of Elder Realms.
- : Ariwana was endorsed by The Theocracy of GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO.
Endorsements Received: 101 » Alunya, Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, Dar es Saalam, Sinelona, Notyoutopia, El Fiji Grande, Shibutani, Yaorozu, Miruma, The Rhein States, Abject Ludicrosity, Shin-Hachioji, Kuveria, Peldorn, Vikingiarchy, Haor Chall, Spartoptia, Malta Comino Gozo, Great Bights Mum, Kirostan, Black Templares, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Kingdom of Destsky, The Notorious Mad Jack, Viridiann, Trillius, Egalico, Kulgatha, Napnomadia, Sheldanada, North Bratislava, Wilkshire, Uganda Knuckles UK, General COE, Ethnon, Steampunk Ariel, Bayern-Straubing, Wodan, Siwale, Ikea Rike, Lomjia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Omnistria, Niradans, Newpromisedland, Tappan Hills, Shadowrik, Dreadton, Jasminlandia, and 51 others.Kasazzastan, Selfgradatude, Frances Francis the First of France, Kwaj, Acrabinnia, THX1138, Sil Dorsett, Wineclaw, Lost Staria, Votak Matim, Torakuen, New Pruessen, Pallaith, Sunto, Sundred, The Black Cathedral, Koda-Land, Holy Oranz, Amauri, Q w e r t y, Yummy Blubber, PlanetPunk, Joodey, Ibiscaton, Free Azzaca, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, New Bremerton, Castle Federation, Guslantis, Noahs Second Country, 1 very fast endotarter, North Altatude, New Caeitanordia, Saturns Edge, Vincone Cae, Sockmanland, Conservadoria, Former English Colony, Apetopia, Rynion, Helia Geopes, Ejhsa, Vernest Quill, Federation Terra Australis, Babacar, Test for a new hope, The Stratosphere Islands, Wizarda, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, and Elder Realms.