|Leader||Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca|
The Ivalicean Realm in Exile of Aristeme is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, state-planned economy, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 19.781 billion Aristemeans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lesalia. The average income tax rate is 96.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Aristemean economy, worth a remarkable 5,869 trillion latiums a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an amazing 296,745 latiums, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The comic book series 'Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller, the official Aristemean Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child, pareidolic SETI scientists swear there's a message from aliens hidden within pi, and sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed. Crime is totally unknown. Aristeme's national animal is the chocobo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Beoulvism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aristeme was endorsed by The Federation of New Rocland.
- : Following new legislation in Aristeme, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Aristeme, pareidolic SETI scientists swear there's a message from aliens hidden within pi.
- : Following new legislation in Aristeme, the official Aristemean Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child.
- : Following new legislation in Aristeme, the comic book series 'Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller.
- : Following new legislation in Aristeme, clergy who start talking about politics are forced to take a holy vow of silence.
- : Aristeme was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Berlin and Potsdam.
- : Aristeme was endorsed by The Empire of Greater Dragunovia.
- : Aristeme was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Imperial Kaiserreich Germany.
- : Aristeme was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
Endorsements Received: 117 » The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, North of Americas, Imperium Anglorum, Feria-Alkaline, Pilipinas and Malaya, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, Slavonia and Srijem, The New Nordic Union, Dark Matter, Sinclairtown, Slavorussia, Northern German Federation, Ahma, An Clar, Thracia Republic, Chioganah, Wombelland, Irminsulia, Lexembourg, Alsted, St Scarlett, Regnum Italiae, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Bohomo, Lovisa, Wessex and Cornwall, Leszno, Outer Sparta, Super Happy Land, GanymedEuropa, South St Maarten, Thracia and Crimea, Estonesia, Germany Third Reich, Cytadela, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Nuweland, Republic of Satherland, Leranditale, Kenmoria WA Mission, Brakanistan, Nardin, British Norklon, Soviet Taoistan, Elisabethshagen, Nevelja, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Stromia, and 67 others.Neuchateau, Walfo, Mallesia, Lyallpur, The Wretched of this Earth, Lord Sapre, Invernessia, Prussian-Union, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Ausvelt, Someseni, The Champions League, Chronus, Savinecross, Montagne Riche, Weeddialvon, Sloburg, The Seven Provinces, Destyntine, Socialist Balkans, Grodisze, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Mons Graupius, Leiningerland, Neo Sindria, Monte Naranja, Sienkahn, Stumphosse Res, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Azitupia, Maraleeri, Meropis, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, The New Mexican Confederation, Kadict, Ashckar, Enway, New Decius, Anskerdank, BETTER CANADA, Bathera, Apabeossie, Epistimi Evimeria, Estellan, Trixeland, Kanokla, The Young Ur, Corsovica, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Valtrona, Christian Terra, Drew Durrnil, Asparagusia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Othenhiem, Nova Babilonia, Continental Social Democrats, Imperial Kaiserreich Germany, Greater Dragunovia, Berlin and Potsdam, and New Rocland.