The Dictatorship of Arcywarcy is a huge, orderly nation, renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, frequent executions, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 306 million Arcywarcyians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 72.0%.
The Arcywarcyian economy, worth 13.5 trillion Arcs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Uranium Mining industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 44,171 Arcs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour, legislators toe the party line lest the Sergeant-at-Arms decide to conduct "truncheon practice" on the backbench, being dead no longer has any benefits, and illegal book-trafficking rings dominate the black market. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arcywarcy's national animal is the Arctic Fox, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arcywarcy's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Arcywarcy's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Arcywarcy's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Arcywarcy was refounded in Balder.
- : Arcywarcy ceased to exist in Nations of WPD.
- : Arcywarcy's influence in Nations of WPD fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".
- : Arcywarcy was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : Following new legislation in Arcywarcy, illegal book-trafficking rings dominate the black market.
- : Following new legislation in Arcywarcy, being dead no longer has any benefits.
- : Following new legislation in Arcywarcy, legislators toe the party line lest the Sergeant-at-Arms decide to conduct "truncheon practice" on the backbench.