|Leader||Lord High Admiral|
The Imperial Republic of Arconia Defender is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Lord High Admiral with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 7.964 billion Arconians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arconia City. The average income tax rate is 32.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Arconia Defenderian economy, worth 367 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Soda Sales, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 46,184 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The country's population is reported with a margin of error of several billions, the government has declared victoria over the cheese menace, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high, and it is not politically correct to suspect that a serially convicted burglar might steal again. Crime is relatively low. Arconia Defender's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Jediism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arconia Defender's influence in Anomaly rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Arconia Defender established the regional flag of Anomaly.
- : Arconia Defender removed the tag "Invader" from Anomaly.
- : Arconia Defender abolished the regional flag of Anomaly.
- : Arconia Defender updated the World Factbook entry in Anomaly.
- : Arconia Defender became WA Delegate of Anomaly.
- : Arconia Defender's influence in Anomaly rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Arconia Defender relocated from The Fourth World to Anomaly.
- : Arconia Defender's influence in The Fourth World rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Arconia Defender granted Appearance, Border Control, Embassies, and Polls authority to The Republic of Brotherhood of Australia as Propaganda Minister in The Fourth World.
Endorsements Received: 1 » South Akia.