|Leader||Federal Council of Aquileal|
The Federation of Aquileal is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Federal Council of Aquileal with an even hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 955 million Aquileallians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rhein. The average income tax rate is 71.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Aquileallian economy, worth 73.9 trillion Aquileallian Pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 77,418 Aquileallian Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government loves seeing the little people fight, traffic tickets are punishable by 9000 push-ups, maximum security fish farms leave caged salmon pining for the fjords, and Aquileallians believe manners maketh the leader. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aquileal's national animal is the Komodo Dragon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aquileal was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Aquileal was endorsed by The Republic of Pickens Nation.
- : Aquileal voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
- : Aquileal voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Scientific Cooperation".
- : Following new legislation in Aquileal, Aquileallians believe manners maketh the leader.
- : Following new legislation in Aquileal, maximum security fish farms leave caged salmon pining for the fjords.
- : Following new legislation in Aquileal, traffic tickets are punishable by 9000 push-ups.
- : Following new legislation in Aquileal, the government loves seeing the little people fight.
- : Following new legislation in Aquileal, ancient antique swords have had their blades replaced with latex boffer LARP replicas.
- : Following new legislation in Aquileal, doctors spend more time writing sick notes than caring for the sick.
Endorsements Received: 31 » Free Land of Rebellium, Macrasetia, Grimmywelsh, Xanthorrhoea, The Galactic American Imperium, Fractethyst, Krystalveil, Reformed Imperis, Faradova, Kanycta, Kaprein, Dustwind, Grand Lore, Maconshinbernititte, Ilfarasia, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Geonomia, Solsevara, Liberdon, Houbur, Greater Theowherveld, Hashari Darussalam, Markanite, Selu-Ahare, Jaegerpondonia, Dolorado, Lisokyo, Rotzka, Vayshnoriya Islands, United Kolance, and Pickens Nation.