|Capital||The Benjamin Patrick's Office|
|Leader||The Benjamin Patrick|
The Benjamin Patrick Fan-Club of Appendia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by The Benjamin Patrick with a fair hand, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, triple-decker prams, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 2.479 billion Patricians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Administration, and Spirituality also on the agenda, while Defense and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Benjamin Patrick's Office. The average income tax rate is 65.2%.
The strong Patrician economy, worth 125 trillion Patricoins a year, is highly specialized and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving and Book Publishing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is 50,621 Patricoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Grocery stores can be audibly identified by the giggling emerging from them, X-Files ratings have hit an all-time low, workers have their fruitcake and eat it too, and it is often said that only The Benjamin Patrick could bring down Dàguó. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Appendia's national animal is the Patrickangaroo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Appendia, it is often said that only The Benjamin Patrick could bring down Dàguó.
- : Following new legislation in Appendia, workers have their fruitcake and eat it too.
- : Appendia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Appendia lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Appendia, X-Files ratings have hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Appendia, grocery stores can be audibly identified by the giggling emerging from them.
- : Appendia changed its national capital to "The Benjamin Patrick's Office" and its currency to "Patricoin".
- : Appendia changed its national currency to "Patrickroner".
- : Appendia changed its national animal to "Patrickangaroo", its currency to "Patrickrone", its demonym to "Patrician", its demonym adjective to "Patrician", and its nation type to "Benjamin Patrick Fan-Club".
- : Following new legislation in Appendia, the holiest shrine in Christianity is on another world.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Turbeaux, Candlewhisper Archive, Awhaiti Kaiatu, Lura, Ashrah, Ruinenlust, Ransium, Frieden-und Freudenland, Verdant Haven, Cat-Herders United, The Void Territories, Window Land, Canaltia, Taco Respublic, The Black Forrest, Blon Gre, Kawastyselir, Eryndlynd, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Novian Republics, Feladria, Artemis, Crowacia, Forgotten Beauty, Entitize, Ordand, Ziotah and Riverside, Bregaria, Caterasia, Hyon Delta, Ironic Remarks, Chilledsville, Effazio, Anachronolandia, Jutsa, Pen Blanityion, The Most Serene Republicans, Kannap, Blue Nagia, Garbelia, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Simbolon, New Ladavia, Ordealius, Atsvea, East Skirsburg, and The World Wildlife Fund.