The Kingdom of Anime Maids is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its burgeoning Falcon population. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 313 million Anime maids enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Luudnard. The average income tax rate is 9.2%.
The Anime Maidsian economy, worth 18.7 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is 59,829 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Military spending is on the increase, the military refers to helpless combatants offering surrender as "sitting ducks", mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field, and Anime Maids has designated Luudnard as its capital city. Crime is relatively low. Anime Maids's national animal is the Falcon, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anime Maids lodged a message on the The Wooloo Pact Regional Message Board.
- : Anime Maids's influence in The Wooloo Pact rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Anime Maids resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Anime Maids's influence in The Wooloo Pact fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- : Anime Maids was endorsed by The United Warriors QUEENDOM of Dollystana.
- : Anime Maids endorsed The Democratic States of The United Federation of China.
- : Anime Maids was endorsed by The Democratic States of The United Federation of China.
- : Anime Maids's influence in The Wooloo Pact fell from "Diplomat" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Anime Maids voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Anime Maids voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".