The Republic of Anglo-Francios is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 212 million Anglo-Franciosians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 58.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Anglo-Franciosian economy, worth 13.4 trillion Euro-Pounds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 63,124 Euro-Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The roar of the Niagara 3000 mega-loo can be heard several blocks away, new pilots are regularly reminded that they are more expendable than their planes, being Leader has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs, and AF-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Anglo-Francios's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anglo-Francios was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Anglo-Francios, AF-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age.
- : Following new legislation in Anglo-Francios, being Leader has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs.
- : Following new legislation in Anglo-Francios, new pilots are regularly reminded that they are more expendable than their planes.
- : Following new legislation in Anglo-Francios, the roar of the Niagara 3000 mega-loo can be heard several blocks away.
- : Following new legislation in Anglo-Francios, school lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time.
- : Anglo-Francios created a custom banner.
- : Anglo-Francios voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Anglo-Francios lost the endorsement of The Right Libertarian Empire of Saint Domingo.
- : Anglo-Francios lodged a message on the Europe Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Abject Ludicrosity, Shaor, Ausvelt, Meropis, Invernessia, Kanokla, Yahlia, St Scarlett, Elisabethshagen, Chioganah, Wollaberg, Dark Matter, Someseni, Trixeland, Walfo, Thracia Republic, The Seven Provinces, Northern German Federation, The Reunited Yugoslavs, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The New Mexican Confederation, Republic of Satherland, Jim the Baptist, Galway-Dublin, Estoniia, The Champions League, Rivierenland, The Young Ur, The New Nordic Union, Irminsulia, Destyntine, Regnum Italiae, An Clar, Anskerdank, Noristoniaka, Northwest Isles, GanymedEuropa, Owlograd, Maritzal, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Kyrica, Sloburg, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Rheinland-Westphalia, Uzbek Khan, The Greater Ununited States, Greater Icelandia, Valtrona, The Kingdom of Denmark, Christian Terra, and 22 others.Estellan, Wombelland, Apabeossie, Anglo-Bergany, Drew Durrnil, Leiningerland, Eco-Paris Reformation, Gor Kebab, Mynox, Enway, Greater Dragunovia, Nardin, Continental Social Democrats, Druznia, North of Americas, Kingdom of Brytania, Libertandonien, Nova Babilonia, Zanexlan, Othenhiem, New Eestiball, and New Rocland.