The Kingdom of Amoralami is a huge, genial nation, notable for its daily referendums, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 755 million Amorians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sirioth. The average income tax rate is 72.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Amoralamian economy, worth 65.1 trillion Siriuses a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 86,243 Siriuses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Burial ceremonies have become as routinised as tax forms, the police go to great efforts to seize contraband favored by politicians on the police oversight committee, pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card, and lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Amoralami's national animal is the Fenix, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Amoralami was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of Blondiesland.
- : Amoralami voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Haku".
- : Amoralami endorsed The Federal Republic of MGBOH.
- : Amoralami endorsed The Cayon Democratic Republic of Altnavia.
- : Following new legislation in Amoralami, lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs.
- : Following new legislation in Amoralami, pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card.
- : Following new legislation in Amoralami, the police go to great efforts to seize contraband favored by politicians on the police oversight committee.
- : Following new legislation in Amoralami, burial ceremonies have become as routinised as tax forms.
- : Following new legislation in Amoralami, businesses have become paranoid as waves of lawsuits sweep the nation.
- : Amoralami was endorsed by The Federal Republic of MGBOH.
Endorsements Received: 71 » PenguinPies, Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Ever Testing, Corgitopiaa, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Chernaya Zvezda, Holota, Bawkie, Arscanesia, Amerion, Tepertopia, Achemar, Esterwood, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, Kringalia, Flumenvallis, Ebonhand, Aidenfieeld, Concrete Slab, Holy Free, The Haughtherlands, Farengeto, Froshar, Bonobiana, Leimarite Empire, Brazilian impero2, Nowa Europa, Ostavaria, Goom Bay, Volaworand, Rolind, Saint Roberts, The republic of Konsa, Great Lothian, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Venkara, Unielvan Millorvium, Rebel-topia, Tyrantistica, ARIAPOLIS01, Bistritza, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Eae, Shadeth, Lynxaion, Antwerpen1, Abarri, Arugan, and 21 others.Driodal, Dupanda, Taigama, Lile Ulie Islands, Rhetiaa, Petea, Eggraria, LadyRebels, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Curlyhoward, Sureiya, Nouvel Empire, Winlah, Evinea, Kurdislavic Algharbistan, Sasha Banks, MaPetiteFille, TescoPepsi, Altnavia, MGBOH, and Blondiesland.