|Leader||Grand Emperor Dalikharl II|
The Grand Imperial Cosmocratium of Aldarminia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Grand Emperor Dalikharl II with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, ubiquitous missile silos, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 14.406 billion Aldarminyane are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dalikhara. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Aldarminskiy economy, worth a remarkable 3,408 trillion bokhus a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Gambling, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 236,631 bokhus, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,341,580 per year while the poor average 20,406, a ratio of 65.7 to 1.
RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept, biotech companies are fined if their jumbled genetic sequences look too familiar, the government spends billions to protect Aldarminia from a disaster that is one in a million, and the nation solves other countries' human rights problems with a generous dose of violence. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Aldarminia's national animal is the Mountain Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Dorozhkaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aldarminia's influence in Gholgoth rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Aldarminia altered its national flag.
- : Aldarminia's influence in Gholgoth rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Aldarminia's influence in Gholgoth rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Aldarminia's influence in Gholgoth rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Aldarminia's influence in Gholgoth rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Aldarminia relocated from Lazarus to Gholgoth.
- : Aldarminia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Aldarminia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Aldarminia was refounded in Lazarus.