The United Socialist States of Albania 3 is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.538 billion Triplebanians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tirana. The average income tax rate is 94.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Albania 3ian economy, worth 281 trillion Serbian fingers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 110,949 Serbian fingers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Kids these days know how to throw a proper punch, party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance", there is an abondance of ackawi and zartschmelzend in every Albania 3ian grocery store, and prudishness is on the way out. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Albania 3's national animal is the wild BMW, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Hoxhaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Albania 3 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Albania 3 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Albania 3 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Communist Bloc".
- : Albania 3 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : Albania 3 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Albania 3 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Albania 3 endorsed The Free Land of Soviet States of Latin America.
- : Albania 3 was endorsed by Mutual unity.
- : Albania 3 was endorsed by The Free Land of Soviet States of Latin America.
- : Albania 3's influence in The Internationale rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
Endorsements Received: 24 » Duravia, Saltspring Island, Doultrenia, Esgeirimmen, Minahasa, Andogeesia, Terranova-Serre, Islati Scyia, The Commune of Meddle, Golinistan, Attempted Socialism, Bohstavia, Weaventingost, East Nazareth, Darfaria, Alphonsia, Carrico, Pertsjan, International Socialist Union, Subspacia, Dominguez Hills, Agrase, Karlos, and Soviet States of Latin America.