The Much love from Polar of Aizcona is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, national health service, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed population of 3.257 billion Estrans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Estra. The average income tax rate is 78.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aizconan economy, worth 456 trillion Txans a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 140,292 Txans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children's daycare starts at the crack of dawn, vital intelligence-gathering activities are often put on hold for Call of Honor tournaments, bars are packed at all hours, and town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aizcona's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aizcona was endorsed by The *judges you in pagan* of North Rukonia.
- : Aizcona was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Aizcona published "EIA: Estral Indar Armatuak (Estral Armed Forces) [WIP]" (Factbook: Military).
- : Aizcona suppressed a post on the The Western Isles Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Aizcona, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists.
- : Following new legislation in Aizcona, bars are packed at all hours.
- : Aizcona published "Ideas for reviving IW2" (Account: Military).
- : Following new legislation in Aizcona, vital intelligence-gathering activities are often put on hold for Call of Honor tournaments.
- : Following new legislation in Aizcona, children's daycare starts at the crack of dawn.
- : Following new legislation in Aizcona, there have been reports of people marrying housepets.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Miklania, Nhoor, Corindia, Vancouvia, Razzgriz, Chasia, Almorea, Linaviar, Athara Magarat, Dothrakia, Craiglang, Remodio, Ostehaar, Segentova, Serpens Land, Thromsa, Shanzie, Littolyo, Eurania, San Montagna, Biaten, Wachoviaa, Essena, Insulalia, Townside, Terra Nordica, Hyukai, Denethoria, Osemira, Orsandia, Lesva, and North Rukonia.