The Kingdom of Agares is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its infamous sell-swords, smutty television, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 448 million Agaresians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Old Gremory. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 18.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Agaresian economy, worth 53.4 trillion Kroner a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 119,108 Kroner, with the richest citizens earning 7.3 times as much as the poorest.
Professional athletes juggle part-time jobs to avoid bankruptcy, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Leader to meetings with foreign heads of state, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts, and the Old Gremory Film Festival recently voted 'Agaresian Getting Hit By Football' as best film. Crime is totally unknown. Agares's national animal is the Meraxes, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Agares was endorsed by The Pacific States of Californian Redwood.
- : Following new legislation in Agares, the Old Gremory Film Festival recently voted 'Agaresian Getting Hit By Football' as best film.
- : Agares was endorsed by The Empire of Frostopia.
- : Agares was endorsed by The Kianese Empire of McMasterdonia.
- : Following new legislation in Agares, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts.
- : Following new legislation in Agares, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Leader to meetings with foreign heads of state.
- : Following new legislation in Agares, professional athletes juggle part-time jobs to avoid bankruptcy.
- : Following new legislation in Agares, raindances intended to summon storms instead attract tourists.
- : Agares was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Tsardom of Leonlandia.
- : Agares was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Xandarnia.
Endorsements Received: 155 » Diodone, The Rhein States, Alunya, El Fiji Grande, Omnistria, Territorio di Nessuno, Papika, Cloydicia, Corfad, Kwaj, Notyoutopia, Ka Ching, Newpromisedland, Frances Francis the First of France, Sinelona, Ostrinios, Siwale, Shibutani, Gladio II, Shin-Hachioji, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Shadowrik, Black Templares, Pasargad, Steraz, Kasazzastan, The United States of Romania, Federation Terra Australis, Atain, Great Bights Mum, Lunallian, Warsaw-Halicz, Ozstan, Napnomadia, Koda-Land, United Draconia, Ainsworth, North Bratislava, Spartoptia, Uganda Knuckles UK, The Black Cathedral, Wineclaw, Yaorozu, Zemnaya Svoboda, SillyString, THX1138, The Pantheons, New Pruessen, Buckerino, Ninjak30, and 105 others.Justanistan, Sundred, Guer Aike, Dreadton, Dar es Saalam, Selfgradatude, Bearical, Outer Egorniand, Mzeusia, General COE, New Bremerton, Sunto, Maovale, Mombata, Aeolist, Agrauron, Sheldanada, Holy Oranz, PlanetPunk, Ethnon, Suicidistan, Ara Antrizuls, Bayern-Straubing, Joodey, Pallaith, Sil Dorsett, Maott, 1 very fast endotarter, Wilkshire, Amauri, Artemizistan, Niradans, Q w e r t y, United North American, Wohlstantia, The Iron Lions, Votak Matim, Vincone Cae, New Ducklands, Ofemerica, The Sinclarian Provinces, SchoolHouse Rock, Panama Coalition, Tappan Hills, Egalico, Solmetria, Torakuen, Malta Comino Gozo, Jasminlandia, Sakaryata, Atomic Industry Islands, IsiMUd, Wisconsota, Osiris-Rex, The Chelles, Divine Eulogy, Far Easter Republic, Saturns Edge, Guslantis, The Stratosphere Islands, Sanjurika, North Yeetland, Cobrakia, Spunkland, Mazeoftime, Bohr Einstein, Kirostan, The Notorious Mad Jack, Ibiscaton, Racoda, Fortnite Eco, The Most Freedom Ever, Noiah, Norostilors, Acrabinnia, Empy, The Austro Germanic Union, VarDrade, Misuvelia, Haor Chall, Sacrento, Plangainer, Peldorn, Steampunk Ariel, Trillius, Novare Res, The Union of Americas, Hircea, Lower Nubia, Intrapolia, Valemount, RennerShep, Anarcho-Islamystica, Vikingiarchy, Marijuana Haven, Kontara, Lost Staria, Norvayopia, Aerilia, Durgron, Xandarnia, Tsardom of Leonlandia, McMasterdonia, Frostopia, and Californian Redwood.